Common Issues During Divorce Process
Divorce is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. It’s a complex process from beginning to end, and you may continue to feel upset weeks, months, or even years after the divorce is finalized. At Simonetti & Associates, Suffolk Family Lawyer will strive to provide the best quality spousal support and legal cousnel you expect from a prestigious firm during the dissolution of marriage while working to keep your legal costs at a minimum.
Divorce could be a challenging process, and four main issues in a divorce must be addressed.
- Property Division: Most marital estates include assets and debts. These must be identified, disclosed, and divided equitably between the parties.
- Spousal Maintenance: In the past, spousal maintenance was known as “alimony.” It is less common now, but there are still plenty of cases when spousal maintenance is appropriate.
- Custody and Parenting Time: Legal and physical custody are two types of custody. Religious upbringing, major medical decisions, and type of education are all part of legal custody. Physical custody refers to the day-to-day care of the child.
- Child Support: The amount of child support is often determined by the relative income of the parties and the agreed-upon or court-ordered parenting schedule.
If you feel you need help handling any of these issues, you should contact our Suffolk Family Lawyer!
How can a Family Lawyer Help You?
Lawyers can act as mediators when family disagreements arise. They could also represent litigants in family law cases. Here are some of the services family lawyers could provide:
- Handling Divorce Issues
- Handling Estates and Wills
- Handling Prenuptial Agreements
- Handling Child Custody Agreements
- Represent Litigants in Courts
A family lawyer helps members of a family to deal with conflicts that emotions might otherwise dominate rationally. If you are looking for an experienced Suffolk Family Lawyer, do not hesitate to contact Simonetti & Associates.
Contact Our Suffolk Family Lawyer
If you are looking for a Suffolk Family Lawyer, then contact Simonetti & Associates today! Every family law attorney at our firm is experienced, knowledgeable, and efficient. We want to help you to be able to get what you need while keeping costs low.