Long Island Family Law Attorneys Ensure Compassion Through Client Domestic Issues
Counseling that provides advocacy and understanding throughout Long Island
Simonetti & Associates understands the sensitivity of such a subject as family law and the issues that come with it, which is why it is necessary to reach out to us as a voice of reason. Emotions of both parties can rise as legal consequences rise and we are here to counsel you to obtain goals that would be hard to achieve alone. We know that it may seem impossible to deal with two opposing parties simultaneously, but it is our goal to seek out the best resolution for your interests. Our Long Island Family Law Attorney provides representation for clients in Nassau and Suffolk County alike, from Long Island towns such as Long Beach, Huntington, Massapequa, Hicksville, Montauk, and everywhere in between.
No matter the dispute, we’ve got you covered
Simonetti & Associates, voted Long Islands Best Divorce Lawyer has broad experience in a variety of areas within family law, including:
- Adoption: We make it our job to ensure that your child’s adoption conforms to all legal requirements.
- Divorce: Simonetti & Associates will talk to you and advise you about New York’s no-fault divorce law. We can help safeguard your interests in all aspects, including asset division, child custody, child support and visitation.
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements: Prenuptial agreements are typically used to clarify issues regarding the division of property and potential alimony in the event the parties later divorce or become legally separated. Postnuptial agreements are fundamentally the same, though the parties are already married when the documents are prepared.
- Same-sex divorce: Since same-sex marriage is now legal in New York state, same-sex couples who meet the residency requirements can seek a legal same-sex divorce.
- Fathers’ rights: We support divorced and never-married men who wish to assert a father’s rights to legal custody, physical custody or visitation.
- Protection orders: We help spouses who have a real fear for their own safety or their children’s safety obtain orders of protection. We also defend spouses who have been wrongly accused of abuse as an attack on their character to gain leverage in divorce proceedings.
- Separation agreements: A legal separation is an alternative to divorce that gives couples time to decide if divorce is the right option for their family. Couples often choose legal separation to preserve financial benefits or because their religion forbids divorce.
- Mediation: Mediation is a more amicable and cost-effective way of settling a divorce than court litigation. Mediation works best when both parties can be reasonable and are willing to compromise.
If you require assistance with any of these issues or any other family law matters, Simonetti & Associates can provide valuable advice and representation.
Contact our Long Island family law attorneys for a free consultation
For more than 30 years, Simonetti & Associates has assisted all residents of Nassau and Suffolk County in all family law and divorce cases including those from New Hyde Park, Massapequa, Huntington, Woodbury, Rockville Centre, Melville, Plainview, Montauk, and everything in between. When you need help in your family law matters we offer flexible office hours and affordable rates in Woodbury and New York. We promptly return phone calls, even after business hours. Contact us online or call our office at 877-385-2560 for your free consultation.
Request A Free Consultation
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Not a fan of filling out forms? We understand, call us at 1-877-385-2560 and we can set up your consultation over the phone.