Going through a divorce can be an extremely difficult time on a personal level, not including all the legal issues associated. This is why it is important that you find the best lawyer possible to handle this case for you. Having a good divorce lawyer reduces the headache placed upon the client, and can make all the difference in terms of a settlement or custody.
Simonetti & Associates Law Firm has served Long Island for more than 28 years and has been voted the best Divorce Lawyer in Long Island for 3 years in a row (2014-2016). Their main office is located conveniently in Woodbury, New York, and they serve all of Nassau and Suffolk County. Their Attorneys have more than 70 years of combined experience managing a variety of cases that primarily focus on the areas of divorce, divorce mediation, and other family law matters.
Simonetti & Associates maintains quality relationships with its clients, which includes flexible office hours, free consultations, and even returning calls after hours. On top of this, they offer numerous options to minimize the cost of the clients and keep the divorce process as short and efficient as possible. Their team of five lawyers have dedicated the majority of their careers to practicing family law, and can also offer legal help in Spanish, Greek, Portuguese.
If you live on Long Island, Simonetti & Associates Law Firm is the best choice for you. They have proven their success and experience in the industry and work diligently to maintain low costs for their clients. They serve clients from the beginning of Nassau all the way out to Montauk and know the ins and outs of the trade to offer you the prestigious service you deserve. It is no fluke that they have been voted the Best Divorce Lawyer on Long Island for three years running.
Family Law Attorney Freeport
Long Island Family Law Attorneys Ensure Compassion Through Client Domestic Issues
Counseling that provides advocacy and understanding throughout Long Island
Simonetti & Associates understands the sensitivity of such a subject as family law and the issues that come with it, which is why it is necessary to reach out to us as a voice of reason. Emotions of both parties can rise as legal consequences arise and we are here to counsel you to obtain goals that would be hard to achieve alone. We know that it may seem impossible to deal with two opposing parties simultaneously, but it is our goal to seek out the best resolution for your interests. Our Long Island Family Law Attorney provides representation for clients in Nassau and Suffolk County alike, from Long Island towns such as Long Beach, Huntington, Massapequa, Hicksville, Montauk, and everywhere in between.
No matter the dispute, we’ve got you covered
Simonetti & Associates voted Long Islands Best Divorce Lawyer has broad experience in a variety of areas within family law, including:
- Adoption: We make it our job to ensure that your child’s adoption conforms to all legal requirements.
- Divorce: Simonetti & Associates will talk to you and advise you about New York’s no-fault divorce law. We can help safeguard your interests in all aspects, including asset division, child custody, child support, and visitation.
- Pre- and postnuptial agreements: Prenuptial agreements are typically used to clarify issues regarding the division of property and potential alimony in the event the parties later divorce or become legally separated. Postnuptial agreements are fundamentally the same, though the parties are already married when the documents are prepared.
- Same-sex divorce: Since same-sex marriage is now legal in New York state, same-sex couples who meet the residency requirements can seek a legal same-sex divorce.
- Fathers’ rights: We support divorced and never-married men who wish to assert a father’s rights to legal custody, physical custody or visitation.
- Protection orders: We help spouses who have a real fear for their own safety or their children’s safety obtain orders of protection. We also defend spouses who have been wrongly accused of abuse as an attack on their character to gain leverage in divorce proceedings.
- Separation agreements: A legal separation is an alternative to divorce that gives couples time to decide if divorce is the right option for their family. Couples often choose legal separation to preserve financial benefits or because their religion forbids divorce.
- Mediation: Mediation is a more amicable and cost-effective way of settling a divorce than court litigation. Mediation works best when both parties can be reasonable and are willing to compromise.
If you require assistance with any of these issues or any other family law matters, Simonetti & Associates can provide valuable advice and representation.
Contact our Long Island family law attorneys for a free consultation
For over 30 years, Simonetti & Associates has assisted all residents of Nassau and Suffolk County in all family law and divorce cases including those from New Hyde Park, Massapequa, Huntington, Woodbury, Rockville Centre, Melville, Plainview, Montauk, and everything in between. When you need help in your family law matters we offer flexible office hours and affordable rates in Woodbury and New York. We promptly return phone calls, even after business hours. Contact us online or call our office at 877-385-2560 for your free consultation.
Freeport Divorce Attorneys
Our Attorneys Work Earnestly on Your Behalf Serving Long Island
Providing the aggressive advocacy you need for your family law case
The attorneys at Simonetti & Associates are completely dedicated to guiding our Nassau and Suffolk County clients through divorce and other family law disputes. We possess extensive settlement negotiation and litigation skills and experience, which we employ to fight for your rights in court. Whatever the complexity of your case, our highly motivated attorneys are prepared to manage your case in Long Island, Woodbury or elsewhere in the Nassau County area.
Our team brings a diverse pool of knowledge and experience to the table. Our combined backgrounds create a powerful tool to be wielded in the battle for your family law rights.
If you are in the early stages of a divorce or would like new representation, Simonetti & Associates Law Firm can be reached online at https://bestlongislanddivorce.com or via phone at 877-385-2560.