Category Archives: Complex Divorce

Complex Divorce

divorce lawyer in Huntington

My spouse has refused my petition for divorce. Now what? – Divorce lawyer in Northport

What should  I do if my spouse won’t sign the divorce papers? If your spouse refuses to sign divorce papers, you have now entered what is known as a contested divorce. To file a contested divorce, the person who wishes to go through with the divorce has to file a petition. Prior to 2010 in [&hell...
Read More

What is considered marital property?

Are you currently go through a divorce, but are unsure of who is entitled to getting what property? At Simonetti & Associates, we will help you find the best divorce lawyer on Long Island to help you through this difficult time. Because New York is an equitable division state, you are entitled t...
Read More