Going through a divorce is never easy. However, uncontested divorce does make the divorce process easier. When both members of a couple agree to a divorce, filing uncontested divorce can save you time and money with certain procedures through the court. If you would like to learn more about uncontested divorce then reach out to Simonetti & Associates, a local Huntington divorce attorney.
Being eligible for uncontested divorce requires that both members have no remaining disagreements on issues such as:
- Property division
- Spousal Support
- Being a faster and quicker method
- Less hard feelings
- Savings in divorce costs and expenses
- Savings in attorney bills and lowered court costs
- Moves the divorce process faster along
- Reducing conflict between parting spouses by offering fewer opportunities for conflict to arise
- Less information filed with the court to go into the public record
- More privacy and confidentiality
If both parties aren’t able to talk to each other without fighting, not able agree on anything, or fail to believe that you can work on paperwork on your own terms, then uncontested divorce is not the best option for you. You can go through an uncontested divorce with or without an attorney. However, if you choose to go through with an attorney, the attorney can’t represent both sides. An uncontested divorce can take up to four to six months after you submit your agreement to the court.
Simonetti & Associates has years of experience with uncontested divorce in the Huntington area. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our services and that we will guide you on every step of the way! Simonetti & Associates wants the best for all of our clients and we want to help lighten the weight off your shoulders. Don’t wait and contact us today at 877-385-2560!