Huntington divorce lawyers

How to Conquer Divorce Anxiety

How to Conquer Divorce Anxiety

Is your divorce causing you anxiety? Do you fear that your status as a divorce will affect your future relationships or dating life? Do you fear your divorce will affect your children? At Simonetti & Associates, our Huntington divorce lawyers understand that divorce is stressful enough in and of itself, and we do not want you to have the added anxieties of how it will affect you in the future.

Our divorce lawyers in Huntington will be supportive of you during this difficult time and want you to try and think about the positives instead of the negatives. Many people think that because they are aging, that this will affect their dating life. Do not worry; there are plenty of people just like you going through the same thing, who understand your situation. If your ex has already started dating, that is okay too. Everybody adjusts differently at different times. If you do not feel ready to re-enter the dating world, you are not alone.

Aside from the emotional anxieties and stresses that divorce brings, divorce can also induce physical symptoms related to anxiety and depression. These include:

  • Sweating
  • Chills
  • Chest pain
  • Shaking
  • Tingling or numbness
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness

These symptoms are more common than you think. We at Simonetti & Associates understand what you are going through, and we have heard it all before. Do not feel ashamed if you think your divorce is affecting your mental health, as you are not alone and there is help out there. The best advice when dealing with a divorce is to recognize these symptoms early and surround yourself with loved ones to get you through this difficult time. While many say that communication is key to a successful marriage, it can also be what you need in a successful divorce. If you do not have anybody to talk to, our Huntington divorce lawyers will listen to whatever you have to say, and we will support you throughout it. Also, do not feel afraid to seek help by talking to a professional either, if you feel that is the right option.